When I saw this link up on Jocelyn’s blog, I could not resist. I really am not a fan of Valentine’s Day in general, I don’t really see the point of it (this year is different because I get to go home and see mG after a month). Anyway, I am a fairly new blogger (just over a year), and I have found so many amazing people through the blogesphere. So why wouldn’t I want to share some blogger love on a day like today?
1. Whitley & Kate: I have to group the two of them together because they are legitimately my soul sisters. We are so alike in so many ways, it’s actually scary. They have impeccable style, are super funny, and just all-around amazing girls. They are both the sweetest girls I’ve “met”, and I can’t wait for the day that we finally can hang out in person – whether it’s me heading to Kentucky or Texas or them heading up to New York (or both).
2. Meredith: She is the cutest girl in the world and happens to love emailing – just like me. So basically we’re meant to be friends. Meredith actually reminds me of me during my senior year of high school (sometimes I still cannot believe I’m graduating in THREE MONTHS)! She’s obsessed with monograms (hence her blog name) and is so genuine. She has so much different content on her blog – style, inspirational, funny – which is why she’s one of the coolest bloggers!
3. Ashlyn: I met Ashlyn in 2012 when I invited her to do some press for Voyage to Utopia, and I’ve been following her blog ever since. She is such a talented graphic designer, has a great sense of style, and is seriously one of the coolest chicks I know. We bond mostly over fashion, hockey, and running – and I may or may not be in love with her adorable bulldog puppy, Tinsley!
4. Carly & Mackenzie: Who doesn’t love these two blogger BFFs? I met Carly briefly at a conference back in November and she is even cuter in person. She’s giddy and preppy and gets so excited about blogging – you can tell it’s really her passion. I found Mackenzie’s blog through Carly, and she inspired me to start my own 101 in 1001. Her online boutique is fabulously filled with monogrammed items (and so many other adorable things)!
5. Courtney: Umm, where do I even begin. Once I saw she was going to have a spin-off show on Bravo, I became one of her biggest fans. Her style is unbelievable. And she may or may not have persuaded me into buying mirrored aviators because of this post.
So whoever you’re spending today with – don’t forget to show them some extra love!