Since I created my 101 in 1001 list, I found myself checking off things kind of quickly – usually without even noticing.
– Create a 101 in 1001 list. That was an easy one just to get going.
– Go to a Farmer’s Market. My friend, Maria, and I went to Eastern Market one weekend for shopping and brunch.
– Find my signature cocktail. I think Cosmopolitans win by a long shot.
– Create a schedule for blog topics. I purchased a Moleskine planner and began creating posts days (even weeks) into advance.
– Host a giveaway on the blog. Success! Congrats again, Ashlyn!
– Go to a concert. My most recent accomplishment – The 20/20 Experience Tour, recap coming soon!
I’m also in the process of some of these things – like reading books, sending handwritten letters, etc. And of course, adding $10 into savings for everything crossed off the list!
Do you have a 101 in 1001 list? Are you thinking about starting one?